ESSIE LIMITED EDITION FALL 2017 COLLECTION

August 11, 2017


As an avid fan of Essie nail polish, I was very keen to see the shades that were in the limited edition Fall 2017 collection. The shades were inspired by the cool and relaxed vibes that defined 1990s style and funnily enough when I was chatting to the lovely Siobhan from their PR team, I mentioned that for once I actually liked every single shade in the collection and could see myself wearing them all! I'm currently rocking mixetaupe as I love that it is an off-white tone that can still be rocked in the 'Summer' that we are having here in England. If I'm honest, I think Fall and Winter Collections suit me much more as I love these pastel/nude tones that aren't too bright and in your face.

What is your favourite shade?
Gem x

You Might Also Like

0 comments